Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last Call...

Just a quick reminder about the Easter Mini Sessions that I will be offering next weekend. There seems to be a lot going on on Saturday so I am going to set the backdrop up at my home on Friday for some other sessions if that works better for you.

Here is how the mini session will work...
On Saturday, March 27th I will have studio lights and a white backdrop set up at my home available for pictures. Here is an example of what the backdrop looks like...



The backdrop will be available all day on Friday and Saturday but I am also willing to do some pictures outside near my home if the weather permits. There are a couple of great locations close by.


The cost is $25 and includes as many people as you want from your immediate family. I will take as many pictures and poses as you want in a 20-25 minute time frame. You will get the rights to two edited photos and any additional photos are $10 each. You can also order an unlimited amount of any of the pictures that you want through me. The prices are listed on the side of my blog.

Call or email now to schedule a time 360-5166 or ajvest@msn.com

No comments: