Friday, March 5, 2010

Easter Mini Sessions

I don't know about you, but I am so ready for Spring. I thought to get me in the mood I would offer Easter Mini Sessions similar to the ones I did at Christmas. I love to have pictures of my kids in their Easter clothes and I am sure a lot of you do too. Here's how it works...

On Saturday, March 27th in the morning I will have the studio lights and white backdrop set up at my home and the afternoon I will be at a location of my choice outside. The cost is $25 and includes as many people as you want from your immediate family. You will get 20 minutes of shooting time and the full rights to two edited photos. Any additional photos are $10/each. But here is what I am doing different this time... you can order an unlimited number of any of the photos that I edit through the professional printing company that I use. The prices are listed on the side of my blog.

So call now to schedule a time. If the 27th doesn't work for you give me a call and we'll come up with another time! Here are some examples of what you can get with your Easter Mini Session...











1 comment:

Amber said...

Amber you are a great photographer!