Friday, October 21, 2011

Hawkins Grandchildren

My good friend, Lisa, asked me to take pictures of her three cute little Grandchildren. She was so excited to have their pictures done because it was the first time any of them have had their pictures professionally taken. They are the cutest little kids. The little boys were totally traumatized by having their pictures taken. The baby pretty much cried the whole time, even on our second attempt a day later. Poor Lisa, I am sure she was exhausted by the time we finished. She really wanted a picture of all three of them together but that just wasn't happening so I told her she had to be in a picture with them so they at least wouldn't be crying. Isn't she the most beautiful Grandmother? She is as beautiful inside as she is outside.





This is my new favorite picture. I just think this little face is so cute!







Even though her cousins wouldn't cooperate, this little girl was more than happy to ham it up. This picture screams personality!

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Oh my goodness!! I love every single picture. Except the one with me in it. Knee highs and G's showing... priceless :-) So, So Glad I had you take their pictures. You're the Best!!!