Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Curtis Wedding

My cousin, Travis, and his beautiful bride, Stephanie, were married Saturday at the Idaho Falls Temple. I had so much fun shooting this wedding with my Mom. We both have a love for photography so it was fun to be there together. We went and did pictures the night before at the temple when the lighting was good and it made the wedding day so nice! It was nice to not be rushed and to have plenty of time to focus on getting pictures of just the two of them.


















The wedding day was so much fun! It always great to get together with the whole family!




The wedding reception was so great. If you are looking for a good wedding decorator try My Wedding Creations my good friend Deanna and her daughter own it and they do a wonderful job!



Congratulations to Travis and Stephanie. I am so happy for the two of you. Thank you for letting me share your special day with you!

No comments: