Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Three Daredevils

My neighbor asked me to take pictures of her two boys and their cousin riding their motorcycles. They have made an area at the back of their yard that they call "The Pit". It has jumps and areas that they can ride and do tricks. The different jumps even had names like "Table Top". These boys were truly amazing. I was so impressed at what they could do and how brave they were! I had so much fun taking their pictures!













I love this one because he wanted to do the jump and lift his leg up. I'm not really sure what that means but it looks cool! This daredevil is also one of my piano students, and one of the sweetest most mild mannered boys I know! It was fun to see a different side of him while he rode his motorcycle.

And here they are at the end. These boys are ages 8, 12, and 10. I could picture my three boys out there in a few years doing the very same thing! Although, I don't think I would be able to watch. It would make me too nervous! Their Mom's told me it is hard for them to watch, for fear that the boys will get hurt, and so they rarely do.

No comments: